Try as I may, I just can't seem to keep our blog updated. I guess that is good because it means we are busy having too much fun. But, since this is really the only journal I keep these days I am still going to post our pictures of the demolition derby we went to with our friends a few weeks ago. I have never been to a derby before so wasn't really sure what it would entail. As you can see in the picture it's pretty much a bunch of crappy cars smashing each other to pieces. It is extremely entertaining and even more entertaining is the crowd it draws out!!! We got to watch 40 year olds making out like it was prom night, then there was the frozen t-shirt contest, enough said there, especially when many of the contestants were much too old to be baring their skin, and of course to top it off, the toilet seat toss. And then Caden who has been ANTI potty in every way, shape or form, all of a sudden decides he needs to go to the bathroom and of course they only have outhouses. I tried to blow him off several times, and Justin even told him to go in his diaper of all things, but he just wouldn't stop begging and to no avail we (I) would end up taking him to The "Biffy". I was really hoping this wouldn't ruin our chances of ever having him potty trained. But, being a boy, he of course loved every minute of it, and even asked me if he could linger around and look at his potty afterwards. Gross, no, you just can't stick around in that thing! As much as we loved Sharky and "Green Car" we are glad Captain Crunch won. Our friends brought their girls who weren't so sure about the whole derby thing, but I guess having a pink car made it all worth it.
Sep 27, 2008
Kick Some Crash!
Posted by Tam at Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The girls were just talking about he derby yesterday and the "pretty pink car". Maybe they didn't get the gist (sp) of the adventure but I think they enjoyed it for sure!
Post a Comment