
This happened a while ago, but I thought I better post the story of how Caden saves the day so I can always cherish his tender moment. So, one day Caden happily comes in the room telling me this horrifying story of how his pickup truck caught on fire but the people are o.k. Whew, what a relief! He insisted on me coming to investigate. Well, I decided I had better humor him and go see what he had dreamed up this time. What I found on the scene was his green pickup truck full to the brim with the "water" that his "hose" had put out. I'll let you leave the rest of the story to your imagination. Good job Caden for a job well done... You are so awesome!
Sep 12, 2008
Caden to the Rescue...
Posted by Tam at Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment