How high would you think my expectations of Lagoon are? Well, since I grew up in Utah and we hardly let a year pass by without going to Lagoon at least once, I have EXCEPTIONALLY high demands of what a day at Lagoon should be. Well these were far and beyond surpassed last week! I went with some really FUN girls and had some very memorable bonding moments (It's nearly impossible not to bond riding the Music Express)! I knew it had been a great time when I came home with whiplash, a few drool stains, a raspy voice, sore stomach muscles from laughing, inspiration for a new and improved hair makeover (see below -this is kind of what I am envisioning), and of course some great friends & memories. I just don't think I'll ever be the same. Go Rasputia & Norbit! Love at first sight.
Sep 12, 2008
Cackles Forever...
Posted by Tam at Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your posts always make me laugh. I had to think for a minute and realized that the drool didnt come from Caden.
Seriously, you have to get a mullet!....and a Camaro!! Lagoon was too fun. I am still laughing about the good times. Sorry about the whiplash, darn jet star! Thanks for inviting me. Remember Ras on the Re-entry ride, and how Norbit waited patiently in his pink shirt. We all need a little Norbit sometimes!
Post a Comment