We took Caden to the train show at Thanksgiving point this weekend. Caden practically went into convulsions as we approached the building & he saw the trains in action. His favorite part out of everything, of course, was a very small "tire broke" he spotted at scene of a pretend race car accident. I thought Godzilla was pretty classic. But, my favorite part, by far, was observing & sneaking pictures of all the train fanatics. I love people watching & this was THE place to do it. I have never seen so many interesting & creative people & all in one place. Believe me, I had a blast. We had the opportunity to talk to some of the train fellas & we really appreciated their friendliness and the full fledged passion they have for creating elaborate train cities, buildings, castles & much more! Justin's all jazzed up about building Caden a mechanical masterpiece now.
Jan 29, 2008
Train Show 2008
Posted by Tam at Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment