Out of all the gifts Caden got (keep in mind he has more grandparents than diaper changes) I think the funnest reaction we got out of him was from some powdered donuts and........a pack of tires. Caden has been longing for the donuts for quite some time and of course the grocery store has them conveniently placed at the checkout to keep it fresh on his mind. Finally, Santa came through for him!
Caden has also been enjoying his new sand table. Justin was more than a little leery about getting something that has the potential of being SOOO dangerously messy. I was, however, convinced that he needed a sand table in his life! Grandma decided that to get around this dilemma that she would buy it for him since she could also see the wonderful benefits a sand table could produce. I am just hoping I don't regret my decision later. So far we have experimented with water, rice, & moon sand. The rice has been the biggest success for us, however, I have to admit that we currently have more rice on our kitchen floor and in various crevices than the Panda Express. But...So far it hasn't been too taxing to clean up. So as long as visitors don't judge us for our abundant rice collection I think we'll be in good shape, and have many fun rice experiences.
Jan 1, 2008
Santa's Biggest Fan!
Posted by Tam at Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment