Jan 1, 2008

Great Things Come in Small Packages!


Caden continues to be our favorite gift! One of the many great things about him is the adorable, sweet and hysterical things he says. Some of our more recent favorites (some maybe shouldn't be on our list of faves) are: After brushing mom's hair, "You're a prince-mas! (princess), "I love Rice Christmas treats", "Horsey-Me Daddy" (I want a horse back ride), and he proudly admitted to us "I hit Mickey like the big bad wolf". Way to go fairytales.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are a Prince-mas Tammy!:) I am so excited that you guys have a blog for me to gaze at! Caden is such a handsome and darling little guy - and I loved his comments. Hee hee! I can't wait til Eli can talk a little more and entertain me with his thoughts and explainations:) It's so great to see pictures of you guys and I'm so glad that you're doing well.
-Michelle

Phipps Family said...

I told my family about "hitting Mickey like the big bad wolf" we still laugh about that, although Nikki doesn't think it's very funny!