
I, along with many other people in the world, am a HUGE President Hinckley fan, so naturally I was very sad to hear he passed away Sunday. I have never met President Hinckley, but I feel like I lost a grandpa. My favorite thing about him was his positive attitude & contagious love for life. I also love the way he was able to find humor in just about everything. Both he and his wife Marjorie Pay, had an almost magical way of making people feel loved and connected to them. I am happy he gets to be reunited with his darling wife Marjorie, but along with her, he will truly be missed. I hope to someday be as hilarious and incredible as they both were & are!
Jan 29, 2008
Reunited Again
Posted by Tam at Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment