Jan 20, 2008

Living Life In the Fast Lane!


Caden and Justin take after each other with their almost sickening love of fast cars. So, as you might suspect, we couldn't miss out on the 2008 car show at the South Towne Exposition Center this weekend. Caden had fun test driving the cars. His favorite seemed to be, of all things, a bright orange Porsche. He shrieked and pointed at many other favorites which tended to have an orange or strange mustardy gold color theme to them. Justin drooled over all the Exotic & European imports as usual! I actually have to admit I was really digging some of the cars, especially the Lamborghini-ish looking ones. This helped me not be so jealous as I was another year when I thought he was going to trade me in for some hot car. I guess I shouldn't worry too much though.... he did, after all, sell a quite temptatious little Porsche before we got married in order to keep up with me! Right before we left, Caden found his dream come true. Dozens of toy model cars to oggle over. As an added bonus he was able to open and shut their trunks, doors, & hoods. We went home with a big old car poster Justin got for Caden to hang on his wall. I guess boys REALLY will be boys AND so far, I am outnumbered...

1 comments:

The Napiers said...

Hey Tammy, I saw your blog from Natalie Riley's. You guys look like you have so much fun. Ty would love the car show, I heard it was in town, but I think we've missed it. Maybe next time. Susan