But we sure had fun doing it!!!! Plus we got a good laugh from the questionable noises the bubbles produced and from the Boobah jiggles we discovered the bubbles made if you shook them a little (Yeah Caden watches Boobah~We're not ashamed!). Anyways....Our art creation was absolutely worth it for us, especially since I am forever a Full On fan of letting loose and getting messy with Caden. I highly recommend the same for anyone else who wants to have an unusually entertaining time!
I think Caden looks very charming in this picture minus the mud skids. It was actually quite the feat to get him to take a fall picture for me. There are just so dang many fun things to do at the pumpkin patch that you have to click fast if you want a decent pic.
This just looks way too real! Go Farmer Fred! I'm can't recall what the grumpy face is all about. Chances are he wasn't interested in another picture.
Oct 21, 2008
Perhaps We Took Our Bubble Painting a Bit Too Far?
Posted by Tam at Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that the pumpkin patch off 11800 so and 3200 w? I love that place.
Yes maam. We love it too. Caden loves the corn maze & tractors especially.
You are so creative! Those bubbles look like hours of fun. Your pics look great, especially the ones in Wendover:) I have a secret about Wendover, you'll have to ask!
Post a Comment