Oct 23, 2008

It's Been a While Since I Laughed This Hard


About a month to be exact, at Lagoon, so I thought I'd share the fun. It's my new favorite website: Cake Wrecks. The title reveals it all: "When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong". Justin landed upon it the other night and maybe we were just tired, but I'm telling you we couldn't have been more delighted with what we found. Absolutely absurd! For all you cake decorators out there~Beware! Make sure you take a look at the category section or the fan favorites on the right hand side for your full entertainment. The commentary is witty and entirely fantastic!!! Well worth your time!

4 comments:

Jane Clark said...

I am dying about the "sexual harrasment" cake. That is hilarious! I wish I had more time to check them all out. Don't worry I saved the address to my favorites.

Heather Kearns said...

oh my word! Are you kidding me?

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

Matt and I cried with laughter!!!