Oct 29, 2008

The Sweetest Things

Someone sent me this video portraying Christs birth, life & death and I thought it was so beautiful and is a great reminder about what is really important in life. Caden & I watched it this afternoon and his whole demeaner was instantly serene. I asked him how he felt when he watched it and he said, "Good, the Holy Ghost's inside of me". It just doesn't get any cuter or sweeter than that in my opinion. If you want to view the video click HERE. I am so glad Caden is starting to internalize things of a spiritual nature. He loves Jesus so much and ever since I showed him a picture depicting Jesus holding a "lamby" he loves Him even more. Caden also loves his scriptures especially the Book of Mormon. He will often get his set out and bring it to me in the mornings and tell me he wants to read it to me. He will then proceed to tell me about Nephi and how he is righteous and how the wicked guys killed the bad guys and drove a race car in a race with a broken car and had to get gas etc. Hey, at least he's trying and learning something. We sure love our cute Caden!

0 comments: