Feb 15, 2008
A True Miracle!
I somehow convinced (or he would say conned) Justin into taking some Salsa classes with me. I keep secretly (& not so secretly) hoping he'll get hooked and then we can go Latin dancing on a regular basis. So Hot! He has assured me this won't ever happen. I am pretty determined though and don't give up that easy so I guess only time will tell! When our class ends, if he is not hooked (Which I am very optimistic about....c'mon how could he not be?) I am going to try break dancing. So fun! This is where we take our lessons www.salsainutah.com.
Posted by Tam at Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Obviously, we are blogging at the same time!! You are so dang adventurous. I love it! I really, really hope to be as adventurous as you someday. Good luck getting Justin hooked!
Post a Comment