There are really no limits to our little Picasso. He wants to experiment with all mediums possible. Having a bit of an experimental and wild side myself, it is SOOOO hard to say no!!! I was barely able to resist enough to give him hair conditioner rather than bleach to play with. It was so worth it just for the reaction I got from Justin when he arrived home! Priceless! As for my sister Holly, she got the real stuff. I took her hair to a new and slightly shocking level of blond which she openly opposed. I guess that's all in the package when you have a hair color addict (who's kind of immune to the initial trauma most people experience with drastic hair change) color your hair.
Feb 6, 2008
Francis Pierre
Posted by Tam at Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love that you let Caden mess around with his hair. Your so much fun!
Hey Tammy, thank goodness that was conditioner, I was about to freak out too! Any sign of the pack and play? Please tell me it is there!!
Oh Tammy, I was so nervous when I first saw that picture, but was relieved to find out it was only conditioner. You are such a great Mom to let Caden experiment like that. I don't know if I would be that patient with the mess!! How fun! I'm so excited that you've entered the blogging world and happy to stumble upon your blog. I'll check back often!
Post a Comment