Feb 23, 2008

Bob & Richard


Why do I have such a major obsession with Bob Ross & Richard Simmons? Is it their sexy Afro's? Is it the way they are (and were) so vivacious and passionate about life? Is it the profound words that have flowed from their mouths, or is it they way they don't give a crap about what anyone thinks about them? Maybe I will never know. But I will always know that I think they are phenomenal & beautiful people!!! Yes, I repeat phenomenal AND beautiful!

PS-Justin wanted me make sure I let everyone know that he slaved away 8 whole hours in Tammy's Sweat Shop playing around with different ideas to give our blog a new & improved presentation. That's true love for ya! THANK-YOU Just! What would I do without YOU!  I had a hard time finding any decent family pictures, so we had to work with what we have. That's how the wedding bit came about.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I used to love to watch Bob Ross painting "happy little clouds" when I was a kid. Target used to have some funny Bob Ross shirts a couple years ago....did you buy any?? My sisters did!

Tam said...

I wish!!!! I saw one in the men's department at DI I was going to buy one for Justin, but somehow passed it up..what was I thinking? Let me know if you see them revolve around again.

The Napiers said...

I love the new blog look. Help me with mine, pleeeease!!! I love the obsession with Richard. I feel kind of the same way. Once I see him on an info commercial, I am hooked.

Phipps Family said...

One year for Halloween years ago my friends and I were Richard Simmons and some of his overweight groupies. Gotta love Richard Simmons. I do love how you did your blog, I will have to find out how you and Justin did it.

Michelle said...

Tammy - your blog is INCREDIBLE, the best looking blog I've ever seen, hands down! I am also so thrilled to hear of your love for Bob and Richard. Have you ever seen Richard on David Letterman? I've never laughed so hard, I'll have to see if I can find something on YouTube and let you know, I think you would enjoy it! Thanks for the great Posts!!