We got DUMPED on! I don't think these pictures really do justice to how much snow we actually got (at least on our side of the street). When we opened the garage this morning we had more than a foot of snow blocking our driveway and the entire doorway was filled with snow. Our stake cancelled church today because of the snow (a Mormon Superbowl fans dream come true). Good thing we have really nice neighbors with snowblowers or we would have seriously spent the entire day shoveling our way out. Justin was looking pretty sweet geared up in goggles and Rubber boots ( Over his pants)!
Feb 3, 2008
Sunday Snow
Posted by Tam at Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Tammy! We are missing you guys, but not the snow! How are things going? Any sign of the pack and play? Let me know, I will call them first thing Monday!
I called the company and they didn't have your address to deliver it. Wow geniuses, thanks for emailing me to ask! These people could not be more helpless, thanks for your patience Tammy!
Email me your address and I will forward it on, he said he will bring it by on Wednesday. Thanks!
Post a Comment