We had some Pre-Valentines fun with some friends sledding at Soldier Hollow! I almost got beat up a few times though. First, I was trying to sneak one of my famous pictures of some random people (I don't know how to describe this habit really........I just love and am very fascinated by interesting people). Probably because I am very out of the ordinary myself. One of them turned around right before I snapped. She told the others and they all turned around and started glaring at me. Next, I was trying to hit Justin with a gigantic icy snowball and I missed and hit a guy at the top who was holding a huge shovel. I think I ended up being more frightened by all my new "enemies" than I was the completely iced over sledding hills!
On our actual Valentines day I had fun with my preschool classes having a V-day party. We played many games including Cupids Loop of Love, Hip Hop Hearts, Mr. Postman, Sweetheart Sorting, Pin the Heart on Cupid etc. We ate treats, passed out Valentines and made Love Bug head bands. It was lots of fun, especially for me!
In the evening we didn't have a babysitter and Justin gets home from work late so I decided to pull off a fancy working moms meal of Frozen Stauffers Lasagna, Smiths french bread, and a pre-made salad. For dessert we had brownies cut into a heart shape with ice-cream and drizzled chocolate. I was going to add raspberries for color, but didn't. Caden was very excited because I put up some festive decorations including a glass bowl with red food colored water and a floating Candle. He thought it was there for his tactile entertainment...kind of changed the romantic mood. We had fun regardless!
Feb 15, 2008
Lovers Delight
Posted by Tam at Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've always wanted to go sledding there...it looks so fun! You should have posted the pictures of the "interesting" people!
That is so fun! We usually go every year to Gorgoza Park, which is very similar. It is sooo much fun! I'm jealous...I'm also a little scared to be around you when you have a camera!
Post a Comment