In our family we never let a little rain stop us from having a good time! We enjoyed the zoo almost as much on a rainy memorial day as we ever had. Maybe even more! The animals were actually awake for the most part and Caden had a blast playing with his cousin, grandma & drenching himself in the puddles every sweet opportunity that made itself available. As a special bonus we got to experience an extra luscious scent of soggy animal lurking throughout the park. It couldn't have possibly been any better, really.
Random thought: Is it just me or do any of you few people who actually read this ever have a hard time finding super amazing web sites? Maybe I'm just too picky, but being kind of a busy woman, I often find it very time consuming to find ones I really love. So I am asking if you have a favorite website(s) that you cannot live without.. to please share it in the comment section if you don't mind. I know a lot of people post them on their blog, but that can be very time consuming to look through and see who does and doesn't. I especially use kid ones, craft ones, fonts, digital scrapbooking, clip art, recipes etc. but ANY favorites would be great & fun.
Jun 1, 2008
Monkeying Around...
Posted by Tam at Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm with you Tammy. When I get some downtime, I love to use it on the computer. But I get bored really fast because I don't really have a lot of things I like to look at and have a hard time finding sites that inspire me to return. Sorry, wish I could help you out, but I don't have anything...
There is always hot garlic on a rainy day though! I know you don't really love the kitchen and cooking, but I do try to make it entertaining and approachable.
Okay Tammy, I just remembered one for you. Not sure if you will find it to be your cup of tea, but I find it fascinating. It's called Post Secret {www.postsecret.blogspot.com}
People mail in their dirty little secrets that they can't tell anybody. They are posted up on the website every week. Some are way weird or even sordid, some are funny, some are crazy...
Hey do you have a annual pass to the zoo-we just got one and had a blast!!! I would love to go again so let me know.
I like my sisters cooking blog some recipes are a bit gourmet others are way easy-and she has craft ideas too. www.mostlikelylate.blogspot.com
Tammy, I love that picture!!
Thanks guys for the ideas & compliments...I'll be checking the sites out for sure-I love your cooking blog Nat. I've been on it before, it's helpful & I always get a good laugh with your humor.
Courtney-We get free tickets all the time from Justin's work so we don't really need the pass. We'd love to go with you guys again for sure!
Post a Comment