Often people tell me they don't think they would be able to (or want to) have my job as a preschool teacher. Call me nuts if you will, but, I just can't seem to understand why they wouldn't want to play with play dough, dance, sing, laugh, get messy, play games, paint, etc. and still get paid for it... I guess it's just a really good fit for my personality. Not for everyone. But for me, I feel lucky to get the best of all worlds being a mom, preschool teacher and serving in primary. Don't expect this statement everyday, but believe me I really love what I do! When I was in junior high I used to get really hyper all the time and laugh so hard I almost wet myself. As an adult I sometimes missed the humor I used to find in the most simple things. Now that I have a child (and many other children around) I have to admit that I sometimes find myself laughing to tears in the quiet of my own home-quite regularly. I am SO grateful I have so many kids around reminding me what life's really all about!!!
My favorite Caden quote of the day is "Daddy, Cwinton & Combomma are in a race". He randomly announced this before we went out on a walk. I am guessing he heard them talking about Clinton & Obama on the news and perked up when he heard the word Race. I asked him what kind of a race they were in and he said " A weally fast one---But their tire is broken." Isn't that so true! This purple thing behind Caden's ear is a mini-cell phone he dragged around all night till he finally fell asleep with it on while in his stroller.
May 25, 2008
Daily Dose...
Posted by Tam at Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the best story and picture of Caden. I love that cute kid. He totally cracks me up. Give him hugs and kisses for me!!! Love ya
Your job is the coolest and I think its perfect for your personality. Plus who else has as much energy and fun as you...oh maybe your son Caden. He just follows your lead. I love Caden's quote of the day it is amazing what their little brains come up with. Recently Logan has become a parrot and it is quite humorous the things he repeats.
Post a Comment