Caden loved all his fun presents and his "Broken Tire" cake. I was able to get the Costco Tire Center to give us our AWESOME decorations. Caden loved his cake and still hasn't stopped talking about how his cousin Audrey "Broke his cake" and "He (she) made me be mean". I think Caden's favorite events for his birthday (even better than a the Michelin man, a tire cake and presents) were having a digger in our backyard fixing our rock wall and me exploding our tire on a pothole. I don't think he'll ever get over that one. He kept telling Justin.... "Daddy, mom popped the tire" all week. He also kept saying "This is the best day". Even with all the adventures he still had a blast playing with All his new cars and trucks, his electric guitar, sleeping in his rocket tent, bowling and playing Frisbee. He can't wait to use all his new swim gear too! Thank you everyone for making it his best day ever! If you haven't seen our kitchen don't laugh at our funny little chairs, they're what give us character!
May 4, 2008
It's Gonna Be a Goodyear!
Posted by Tam at Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the cake, did you make it? Isaac is having a race car party on Friday and I'm trying to figure out what to do for the cake.
Yes, I did. Don't look too close cause the "tread" started drooping down as the frosting softened. :0) I found a cute Disney Cars racetrack last year for Caden's cake on familyfun.com
Post a Comment