
We saw Leo going for a cruise on on our way downtown yesterday & I really thought I was hallucinating! I could not stop cracking up! Everyone was all riled up taking pictures-including me of course! I am not very savvy yet with my camera phone and was able to get the picture, but have not yet transferred it to our computer. Amazingly, I was able to find this sensational picture of him online on some random persons blog. This is exactly what we saw (minus the old school vintage automobile & the digger in the background), NO LIE! He really stirred up some attention. He even waved to us and offered us a ride. SO fun!
May 11, 2008
So This Seriously Made Our Day!!!
Posted by Tam at Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love it!! Why does cool stuff like this not happen to me too?? Cool pic! : )
Post a Comment