We have been so blessed to have Caden in our lives and are so excited to celebrate his third birthday with him today. He got to open some presents from his Grandma & Grandpa Brooksby today and was so happy about his new car and swim gear. We are having a tire party for him on Saturday with family. I was tagged by Vickie a while ago and decided to use it for Caden. Hope you enjoy learning a few fun things about him. Happy Birthday Caden!
A - Attached or single? Attached....to his Lamby
B - Best friend? Lamby & his fishy Five
C - Cake or pie? Cake (As long as it's shaped like a tire)
D - Day of choice? Friday night, cause daddy doesn't have to work and we play all weekend!
E - Essential item? MILK-lots of milk!!
F - Favorite color? Blue hands down! I would say purple (he calls pink) is his second runner up.
G - Gummy bears or worms? As long as it's candy who cares?
H - Hometown? Born in California
I - Indulgences? Chocolate, "Wemonade", Cold Stone Ice-cream, Pancakes, Powdered Doughnuts
J - January or July? July-He can play digger in the dirt and swim, two of his favorite things. Wasn't too fond of the cold this year. He's a Cali boy!
K - Kids? He would like a sibling...working on it :0)
L - Life isn't complete without? Tires, Cars, Trucks, Diggers, Trains...that about sums up the world through Caden's eyes.
M - Marriage date? Whoa-scary! I think it's just way too soon to be thinking about that!
N - Number of brothers and sisters? If you count Lamby and Five then 2
O - Oranges or apples? Grapes
P - Phobias or fears? Pirates of the Carabean ride, Scary Bunnies, Loud Laughing, poky's (cactus) and the dark
Q - Quote? "Life is a Highway, I wanna ride it!"
R - Reason to smile? Waking up to the "trash can" truck picking up our garbage
T - Tag five: Carrie, Bonnie, Susan, Michelle, Jamie
U - Unknown fact about him? Caden loves eating "Trees" (Broccoli). When he was a baby we had a hard time getting him to eat any baby food other than green veggies.
W - Worst habit? Picking his nose and eating it. In his words "Mmmm, it's liscious, it tastes like butter."
X - X-ray or ultrasound? X-Ray, I don't think he likes ultrasounds too much. They weren't able to determine his sex on the ultrasound before he was born. I am pretty sure he was too wiggly for the doctor to be able to tell for sure. He loves the letter x too, so it must be x-ray.
Y - Your favorite food? "Donalds" Nuggets & Hamburgers
Z - Zodiac sign? Taurus, sign of the bull
Apr 24, 2008
Our Birthday Star Caden!
Posted by Tam at Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Caden! I can't wait to hear about his tire party.
Happy Birthday Caden!!! You need to come play with Tyler. I hope you have a FANTASTIC PARTY this weekend!!
Happy Birthday Caden! I feel so bad like we are responsible for the fear of scary bunnies..
I also liked the comment about picking his nose and eating it. I think that made me throw up a little. Have a great Birthday Caden!
It's so fun to learn more about little Caden. He is such a boy isn't he! It made me so excited to have a boy. I loved the part about picking his nose ("tastes like butter"). What a cutie!
Good to know!! Thanks for the info!
Pirates of the Caribbean is scary!! I loved getting to know Caden a little better - what a doll, and I love the hilarious things he says - I especially liked the one about the presidential race - he is a brilliant political analyst!
Post a Comment