Mar 28, 2008

Tha Playa's

I decided to join up with our ward basketball team, with little realization of what that would really mean for me. Because I love basketball, having a blast, being aggressive, and hanging out with awesome people, I couldn't resist the team. Well, I quickly discovered that I have much to learn in the basketball arena and that I am kind of a joke out there. However, the team members were very kind to humor me and it was a really fun season! This picture was taken at our regional game where we played against a team with no one shorter than 5 foot 9 and supposedly 3 or 4 of them played at a college level. Our star player, Susan, had an emergency appedectomy (sp?) done on the day of our game so we were left to fend for ourselves. We have some other really awesome players, but I guess we were no match for our opponent who beat us pretty good! I'd rather not mention the score. We all missed you Susan! I chose to post this particular picture because..... I love the totally awesome pose I have going on. I was actually made fun of for posing for a basketball photo. For anyone who even remotely knows me, you should know that I would pose even if I were having a root canal.

2 comments:

The Napiers said...

Tammy I LOVE that picture and I want one for myself!! YOu guys are SO AWESOME!! YOu dont need me to win, I heard you did great on your own. I wish, wish, wish I could have been there {dang appendix}, to play with my girls. Thanks for your sweet comments. We've only a team for one year, we'll get them next year. And hey, I wont have to worry about getting appendicitits. - Sues

{Brittany} said...

You go girl! I'm glad that we've got some basketball talent in our ward. I'm definitely no help. Great job on an awesome season. You girls rock! Also, I love the posing!