Our FHE this week was kind of a flop...Never had that before, of course :) So we decided to bag it and go to the pet store. Since it's next to impossible to leave the pet store pet-less when you take a very smooth talking 2 year old with you. I guess we're just suckers, but either way we came home with "5"...not 5 fish, but the name Caden designated for his new Blue fish (Stick out your tongue after the B sound in blue to pronounce it his way). Out of the 250-ish Beta's Pet Smart carries Caden managed to pick the most pathetic, sickly half-dead looking one there. We are really hoping "5" doesn't decide to swim "upside down" like most of our fish usually do. We are also hoping he lasts more than "5" days. I am finding myself thinking that five is such a fitting name in addition to the above mentioned. Precisely every "5"minutes Caden demands that we look at our poor fish....need I mention every time I have seen him him he is slowly treading in the corner doing absolutely nothing. Caden woke up this morning like a ray of sunshine (extremely rare occurance) to run in faster than a cheetah just to turn on the lights and "wake-up" 5. So endearing, we love 5 and Caden!
So as a little plug for myself, we weren't sure what we were doing next year as far as preschool goes till a little late in the registration game. But, I have decided to teach one class next year and still have 2 girl openings. If anyone happens to know anyone looking for a preschool for their daughter here are some pictures of what it looks like. Feel free to give out my contact info. for further details.
Apr 1, 2008
Five
Posted by Tam at Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your preschool looks amazing!! I have Eliza signed up with your Mom becaue I think we'll be living closer that way, bur for some reason if we end up closer to you, I'll give you a call to see if those openings are still available. I've heard you're an amazing teacher. Oh, and Caden is so cute with his little "5" fish. What a fun boy!
Nice personal plug there. Good luck in finding 2 more girls. I hope that "5" lives longer than 5 days. What a cute kid. Thanks for the laughs.
Wow - your preschool is SO beautiful and happy Tammy! I want to live close to so Eli can go there . . . I'll just let Jac know that's what we'll be doing! I loved the story about Caden's fish "5" - I hope "5" has a long, happy life:):)
Tammy, I miss you!:) This is my first ever blog post!! I'm slow in the tech. department. Your preschool is incredible! I want to go!:) (Not just my kids, but me too!!) Caden is so cute! You got way more snow than we did! Looks like fun! I hope we get to see you this summer. (I'll let you know if we plan a trip.) Bonnie Snyder
Your preschool is soo, soo darling! I love it! I wish that you did a 3-year-old preschool.
Post a Comment