Justin had the morning off today so obviously we HAD get in some serious play time! Caden's cousin Jake is staying with us and brought Guitar Hero with him. We were elated because ever since our friends introduced us to it about a month ago we have been dying to play again! If you haven't played I suggest keeping it that way unless you are ready to invest in one...SUPER addictive! Jake wanted me to make sure to let everyone know that he has beat Guitar Hero 2 & 3 Expert level. That's a lot more than I can say----So far! Caden's new favorite word is "Wock On!"
Next we went to Classic Skating and had a totally wicked time bouncing & skating. Just look at Caden's facial expression to see how much he LOVED skating! I think he lasted maybe 3 minutes max. since the floor was too "swippery". I was very proud of him for trying and he actually did really well considering his complete disapproval. As you can see he looked pretty sweet out there in his little skates.
We all loved playing on the bounce toys eventually. It took Caden some time to warm up because he thought they looked too "Dangewous". He finally got going after Jake egged him on a little. Other than the waxed greasy feeling, slight foot odors and obscene love messages, the bounce toys were the perfect place for us to just let loose and have some fun!
After our Classic Party we topped off the fun with some pizza followed by ice-cream at Arctic Circle's so-called playground. Poor Jake was a good sport to humor us in our little rendezvous. Caden had fun sneaking around saying "Shh" in a imagined attempt to hide from Jake! Jake managed to connive 5 kiddie cones out of the workers for himself and for Caden after we had already bought 2 full size ice-creams. I guess he knows how to work it-Go Jake!
Mar 10, 2008
Rock on!
Posted by Tam at Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun day!! I need to be more like you and just let loose. Caden is adorable - you guys just make the cutest fam ever!
What a fun family! I'm glad you could take a break and spend some time with each other!
Glad to see you guys are keeping up on guitar hero! You're pretty good at the drums on rockband too! Love the pictures of Caden, if only we could get him and Mickey to get along better.
Post a Comment