I decided to crash Justin's party again and drag along to Florida for his business trip. We had such a rockin' time in NY a while ago that he talked me into coming along again. He had to twist my arm.....Super hard! Anyways we had fun and since Justin was in meetings most the day, I got to waddle around at my own prego pace which helped me out a lot. Most of the pictures I got were during the daytime so there are no people in them since I'm not a professional photographer I didn't think they were worth posting.
OUR PICS:
1. Mary Poppins and I was more than delighted to have spotted her.
2. Bruce & Justin-It is always a real treat to see Bruce or at least he makes you feel like a treat to be seen by.
3. Justin and Clown Boy-Somehow Justin, lover of the spotlight and attention (or maybe not so much), ALWAYS seems to be a magnet for getting picked out of the crowd without any volunteering of his own. Besides being the clowns little helper, he was also interviewed in the audience of the mock American Idol Show at Hollywood Studios.
4. Alice Sighting
Anyways Florida was great, I missed Caden tremendously the last few days, but still enjoyed my vacation. During the morning I would eat my breakfast at the little pier, ride the boat to Epcot, Hollywood Studios etc. and enjoy my afternoon shopping and looking around, coming back having lunch, taking a swim, then playing with Justin & his co-workers at the parks during the evenings. Very fun!
May 22, 2009
Party Crasher
Posted by Tam at Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! Good for you for having the energy to do Disney World by yourself and pregnant! BTW - I love Mary Poppins!
Sounds like a wonderful time!
What a fun time! And you look SO cute prego Tammy!! You almost make me want to do it again . . . maybe.
Man, no fair. You aren't supposed to look that good pregnant! Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment