Yay, We survived all three of Caden's 4 yr. old B-day Parties that I decided to take on....and we even had fun at all of them! It was a most spectacular time and everyone was kind and spoiled Caden to pieces! Thank you for all your thoughtful surprises!
The Friend Party... Prize sacks and race track placemats were a hit, most the kids crumpled them into their sacks to reuse later, frosting remnants and all.
Hot Wheels cake he dreamed of all year. I think he was almost more excited by the fact that Brody (Aunt Vickie's fionce) made it than the fact that it was hot wheels....Almost.
The Games....Race Car Mania
Musical Hot Wheels-"Life is a Highway"
Pin the Hot Wheel on the Race Track
Tire Toss Time
Tires, Tracks, & Toys and much, much more!
Party like a Race Car!
May 1, 2009
Hot Wheels-Beat That!
Posted by Tam at Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a cute idea for a party, you are so creative!
Jackson had so much fun! It looks like it was an awesome party - what more could little boys want than tons of cars!
wow, you really put on a party! so fun! happy birthday caden!
You are always so creative Tammy! I love it!! I need to store this information away for when Wesley gets big enough for a bday party.
BYW, congrats on your upcoming baby girl! So exciting!! I hope you are feeling well.
Wow, you should be a party planner. I love the race car mania!
Preston so missed out and it was all my fault!
Post a Comment