Nov 4, 2008

Screamin' Good Times!




We celebrated Halloween in sooooo many ways. I have to admit I'm a bit relieved we are done with all the fun! Overall this year we did a playgroup party, the pumpkin patch, Caden's Preschool party, my class party, My mother-in-law's class party, Cornbellies, my Halloween dance party, and then trick-or-treating with my parents, and my brother's family. This is actually a lot less than we usually do, but Caden and I still had plenty of opportunities to change costumes which we both loved. Caden started out as a race car driver then somehow suckered me in to getting him another costume, Bumblebee (Or as Caden says Buzzybee) the transformer. I think I mostly gave in because I got his race car costume on clearance last year for only 3 dollars and so I guess I decided it would be more fun for him to have the chance to pick his own. The funny thing is that he only wore his transformer costume for about an hour at our playgroup party, so go figure. As far as the other costuming went, I got to wear my awesome 80's unitard and a rockin Elvis jumpsuit and I'm not entirely sure what Justin's costume was supposed to be, but it was scary, trust me. PS... I am so loving that Caden thought he needed a guitar to accessorize his race car suit!

1 comments:

Phipps Family said...

I am still wishing one of us would have taken a ride on the bull! I love that picture of Callie, Nikki and Caden, they are all looking in different directions in their own little worlds.