Yeah US too. They will be little buddies like Talan and Caden (someday). Talan always names Caden and Tyler in his list of friends. Warm weather come faster so we can play outside!! Hope you are feeling better.
Congrats you guys!! Holly told me you were expecting and I am just so excited for you! And a girl! Wow, I bet you are so excited! Hope you're feeling okay.
TAMMY!! AAAAHHHHH!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! I am so excited for you guys - congrats!! A girl, too - how fun! It's nice to have another girl around the house - I had no idea how much I'd love it!
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you!
Yeah US too. They will be little buddies like Talan and Caden (someday). Talan always names Caden and Tyler in his list of friends. Warm weather come faster so we can play outside!! Hope you are feeling better.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! How fun!
HOORAY!!! HOw come I didnt get a personalized email like the prego test...hum, hum... JK!!!!
We are SOO excited for you!!!
Come out and play sometime!
Tammy! I am SO HAPPY for you...CONGRATULATIONS!! When are you due? I would LOVE to be able to visit with you sometime, it has been MUCH too long!!
I am soooo excited! Congrats!
Congrats you guys!! Holly told me you were expecting and I am just so excited for you! And a girl! Wow, I bet you are so excited! Hope you're feeling okay.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!
TAMMY!! AAAAHHHHH!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! I am so excited for you guys - congrats!! A girl, too - how fun! It's nice to have another girl around the house - I had no idea how much I'd love it!
Post a Comment