Aug 17, 2008

Justin's New Friend...



We had a blast hanging out with Danny Glover & Jack Zufelt Friday & Saturday along with some other really great people. Justin had the opportunity to host Danny at his hotel and ended up becoming his chauffeur as well. He got to wake up at 5:00 AM Saturday and drive out there to take Danny to the pool, out to eat etc. He was very gracious and kind to us and it was fun to watch all the reactions he got from everybody peering, double-taking and whispering. I don't think I could be famous and have so many people taking pictures with me all day........well maybe :0) Before he flew out Danny called Justin up and thanked him for everything so if anyone needs his number for anything we can hook you up J/K.

2 comments:

The Palmers said...

Okay, I am jealous! Danny Glover rocks! You are sitting right next to him and everything!! How awesome is that!
I hope to see you at the splash pad tomorrow.

{Brittany} said...

How exciting!